All who belong to the School of Ministries have before the Lord a true spiritual commitment. It´s time to discover and develop our spiritual abilities.
The apostle Paul, writing to the Romans encourages them to exercise the gifts and ministries that he mentions and then says "not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.”
I exhort you brothers to pray for the Lord to give us revelation and inspiration, that our Church can be full of ministries and charismas.
The objectives are:
- Students know God in a personal way, and love him with all their heart.
- That students have a relationship with Jesus Christ with foundations in his word.
- That they have sensitivity to the Holy Spirit through a life of prayer.
- They can be trained in a practical and spiritual ways to participate in Christ's body.
- That develop the spiritual gifts and natural talents that God has given them.
Contact us: email@example.com